Sunday, March 18, 2012

2nd Planting

Alright, I got some more plants in the ground today, plus some herbs, with the help of my lovely wife. I lost 6 of the 8 Dutch Cabbage I planted last weekend and one of the Brussel Sprouts (Bubbles). Below is a list of what I planted today:
6 - Packman Broccoli
3 - Jade Cross E Brussel Sprouts
3 - Savoy King Cabbage
1 - Pineapple Sage
1 - Oregano
1 - Rosemary
Pineapple Sage - I planted this to help attract beneficial insects (I wanted blue salvia sage), It's bloom is supposed to look  great. I'll plant a culinary sage in 2 weeks.

Rosemary

Butter Lettuce in front, followed by Red Leaf Lettuce and Correnta  Spinach.

Premium Crop Broccoli in front, followed by Flat Dutch Cabbage (2nd row left 2 plants),  Packman Broccoli (2nd row right 2 plants), more Packman Broc, Jade E Cross Brussel Sprouts, Bubbles Brussel Sprouts, and in the back is the new Savoy King Cabbage.

My Texas Sweet Onions aren't looking very good, not sure what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment